Sunday, September 11, 2011

Surfed out

Fun-land
Sharpy and Geary out there
This photo does no justice at all to this left,it was pumping.
A cheeky right............. What a day,got up fairly early for French standards packed the family up, meet up with Sharpy and Geary and headed up the coast a little. The boys got away from us and 30 min later I get a text from Sharpy saying there's a right at such and such it's "PUMPING".When I pulled up I was faced with 5 to 6 feet of solid offshore groomed lines barreling off there nuts for miles in either direction,Sharpy and Geary were out there alone,I saw sharpy get about 5 crazy barrels as I was getting changed, my froth alert was peaking and I couldnt get out there fast enough.We surfed for hours, got some amazing pits.The swell started to drop a little so we came in to refuel at the resto right in front of the break.The tide filled in fast and what apeared in front of us were some very good banks,a left that I could compare to an Indo reef, "a la Maca's" and a a fun park series of peaks that had everything,we surfed for ages and when we left it was still on.......all in all a pretty good day.....Viva La France.

No comments: